Established in 1992, Jennifer Harris & Associates is a dynamic firm with extensive experience in providing legal services to Avalon Beach, Sydney’s northern suburbs and greater New South Wales for all property transactions.
The firm’s clients include businesses both large and small, families, individuals, and investors in the New South Wales property market.
Jennifer Harris the firm’s Principal, has in excess of 45 years of practice management experience. First as Chief Legal Advisor and General Counsel to a national and international corporation and secondly in private practice. Jennifer Harris has built the practice with a strong client focus and by forming close relationships with her clients. She is admitted in multiple jurisdictions.
Her career has included
- Appearing before the Australian Law Reform Commission on various references and before State and Federal parliamentary Committees regarding various proposals for reform;
- Appearing before the Copyright Tribunal and advising and appearing before a number of royal Commissions State and Federal;
- Negotiating and oversighting contracts and joint ventures embracing national and international participants;
- Participating with a multidisciplinary consortium in advising the federal government and the Overseas property Division of the Department of Administrative Services regarding the development of the Australian Embassy in Tokyo and the accommodation of Australian staff based in Tokyo
- Director Defence Housing Authority
- Director Australian Hearing Services
- Hon Legal Advisor Medical Women’s Society of New South Wales
- Deputy Chairman Loquat Valley Anglican school Bayview
- Vice President of the Council of the Friends of the Sydney International Competition
- Legal Commentator and Correspondent – Pittwater Life
Membership of The Law Society of New South Wales, The Law Council of Australia, the International Bar Association, founding member of the Communications Law Association and Copyright Society, member of International Entertainment Lawyers Association, member of the Intellectual and Industrial Property Society, Member of the St James Ethics Centre and the Sydney Institute.
Contact us to learn more about the firm.